Sunday, April 1, 2012





It's a matter of opinion when one states that a person is acting like, "they are in their 20s". In my opinion, a middle age person acting like he or she is in their 20s  can mean a lot of different things. What I mean in regards to that is more and more middle-age adults go out on the town on the weekend with their friends to get away from the hectic, fast-past life society forces upon people in order to make it into today's world. I do not see anything wrong with behaving like this to a certain extent. Nowadays, there are a lot more single middle-aged adults than in the past. Even though a person is old enough to be a 20 somethings parent, he/she has every right to have as much fun as the next person. On the weekends, I tend to be the designated driver for my single, middle-aged friends. I really do not agree with them gorging themselves with alcohol, but I do agree getting together socially can be mentally therapeutic.

No comments:

Post a Comment